roof vents not blowing | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

roof vents not blowing

Mountaineer03

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Mountaineer
hey guys, the heat/ac works great in the front, and it comes out of the center console... but none of the roof vents blow anything... i check the aux blower motor fuse under the hood and its fine... any ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

does it come out on the floor vents? If so...not to ask a stupid question but did you push the buttom which switches from the top to the bottom?

haha no it doesn't come out regardless of which setting i put the floor/roof vent button. But thanks! any more ideas?

you check the status of both (front and back) fan speed switches

Hey all -- sorry to revive a dead thread, but by chance does anyone know why all the vents except for the roof vents would be blowing air? Any ideas on how to get air blowing through the roof vents?

Hey all -- sorry to revive a dead thread, but by chance does anyone know why all the vents except for the roof vents would be blowing air? Any ideas on how to get air blowing through the roof vents?
You have a blower in the left rear interior quarter panel. Possibly stopped working. But you have a fan speed switch, I'm sure a fuse, that also should be checked

Back