• Register Today It's free!

Rookie from the Great White North

whiteranger93

Reaction score
City, State
Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport Trac Adrenalin
Just re-acquired a /93 Ranger. I have started to mod it a bit. I found this place while searching for answers to fitment questions. I do have an initial request for some input though. I have upsized the rims on the Ranger from 14 inch to 15, rims originally on a mid 90's Explorer. I am looking for a supplier for the missing center caps on these rims. It is a 2 wd rig so I am just looking for the flat inserts.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

search for kbabiak's for sale thread. And welcome to the family!

Calgary is home now, born and raised in the Capital (Edmonton)

welcome aboard

Welcome aboard.
Lots of good info on this board, and the people for the most part are very helpful. :thumbsup:

Enjoy

Ben.

Welcome to Explorer Forum! I hope you find your centers. I need a set myself.

Welcome to the forum! LMCTruck.com has some but there kinda expensive. I'll try and scan some pages from their catalog because the website is kinda confusing.

Welcome

Nice to see another Albertian here. Some of us are hooking up this weekend in Red Dear. If your interested PM me and I will give you the details.

igiveup

Woohoo

More Canadians

Welcome Cowtowner.

Try the local Pick-n-pull. You'll likely find some center caps there. The hard part will be finding really nice ones. But you should be able to find something to fill the hole.

Also try e-bay...I just seen a set on there last week.

Center caps

Depending on the caps you need, If they are from an EX, I may have a set here somewhere. Do the rims have like 10 teardrop cutouts?

Told Ya I was a rookie. Thats gonna be my excuse; Thanks for all the answers. I am checking pick'n pull. That was the source of the rims.

Back