RubySlow Has Missed you all! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RubySlow Has Missed you all!

Okay as you all know My ride was stolen, Ya it sucked majorly.. anyways I still needed a car to get to work. so I bought this Tbird For 1500 bucks, I know its no Mounty/Expo but when U have little money and your car is stolen this is what I had to make do with....

Its a 1995 TBird 4.6l auto. (same engine as the 2002 up explorers 4.6) also it has the same tranny as the 2wd explorers... as far as I know..

It has a Xenon Body kits and it will need paint, clear is fading, oxidation... thinking of painting it flat black

It has 17" MOMO rims, gift from my cousin

A/C Eliminator bracket and pulley. the bearing failed and it was cheaper to install the eliminator than replace the bearing

Muffler Delete, just put straight pipes

Resonator Delete. another straight pipe

K&N filter which does nothing...... dont even bother

The interior is pretty nice, its black and silver.

Panosonic deck nothing fancy.

I promise When I have the chance I will own another Mounty and I Will make it as fierce as JTs! or even more... haha

I miss you jtsmith, rocket 5979, jah81592 and others....

here is a video and yes I will make it louder....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ccSAy0Ucjk

pics arent the best...

Iam thinking of getting white walls, painting the rims red
tbird010.jpg

tbird009.jpg

tbird008.jpg

tbird007.jpg

tbird005.jpg

tbird004.jpg

tbird003.jpg

tbird002.jpg

tbird001.jpg

Hey! Glad you stopped in! Too bad about the mountaineer, though. We were worried about you how you just disappeared!

I know what you did last summer.

Welcome back, I remember you said it was stolen like right after you did all that work to get your bigger TB in.

LOL @ all the street jargon.

Nice looking bird. My buddy has a black one of the same year but no body kit.

Back