Run at Attica IN "Badlands ORV Park" | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Run at Attica IN "Badlands ORV Park"

Re: RRORC site

Originally posted by 2001ExpSport
Well, I have been trying to post at RRORC, but it won't let me register to post. In the mean time if someone will post for me and let them know what I said or just copy my previous post and paste it at their site. I emailed them about the problem, but they don't seem like they want new members.

If you are stock, don't expect to leave this trip without body damage. Chances are 100%.

I apologize for your difficulties but it isn't really necessary to post there as I am keeping track of both posts and compiling a list here and there sorry just forgot to update it over here. Anyways I got you down here is the list as of today
Attendees
1.Riffman - All Weekend EXTREME!!! Leader And yes I have met and am still going to let him lead a group :D
2.Dale - All Weekend - Extreme
3.BooHoo - All Weekend? Stocker-Moderate
4.LilBronc All Weekend-Moderate-Extreme Leader
5.Ummduh - All Weekend-?????
6.Jayinsd - All Weekend-?????
7.Ken4551 - All Weekend?-EXTREME!!!
8.Jerry - All Weekend-????
9.Alex Strong - All Weekend-EXTREME!!!
10.Bobby Walter - All Weekend - He will be there...OH YES...he will be there! -EXTREME!!!!
11.PigPen Jr. - Saturday-Moderate-Extreme
12.4x4explorer - All Weekend?-?????
13.CoryL - All Weekend-Extreme
14.427Tbolt - All Weekend-Extreme
15.boz - All Weekend-?????
16.DaveM - All Weekend-EXTREME!!!
17.Rangerboy - All Weekend-????
18.Bronco2Mudder - All Weekend-Moderate-Extreme
19.Creecher - All Weekend-????
20.Bogger - All Weekend-Moderate-Extreme
21.Grif - All Weekend-Moderate-Extreme
22.CougarX -All Weekend??-Stocker-Moderate
23.COMMOCOZY- All Weekend-Extreme
24.Dannyboy-All Weekend?-???
25 RFR2212-All Weekend?-???
26 espnfreak-All Weekend?-???
27 2001ExpSport-All Weekend-Moderate-Extreme Leader

I have spoke with Ruth from the Steam Corner Flea Market and Campground and they will be open and are now expecting us. It will cost $5 person per night and the water and electric will be on. If anyone needs any other info on lodging let me know and I will see what I can do.

Also please Dead Link Removedand ask questions now so we can get anything that needs cleared up done so there are no suprises. Make sure you have a flag and NO ALCOHOL in the park!!

All I can think of right now any thoughts ideas suggestions are always welcome with me. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like a good turn out so far

lol, does 2"tt and shackles, and some 32"s mean stock? LOL I might be able to make this one, depending on Finances and if i am still here and not in the middle east somewhere. i'll let you guy's know

Originally posted by Yomie
lol, does 2"tt and shackles, and some 32"s mean stock? LOL I might be able to make this one, depending on Finances and if i am still here and not in the middle east somewhere. i'll let you guy's know

You would be considered "modified".

Count me in for Saturday! That is just right up the road!

Originally posted by taxxman2k
Count me in for Saturday! That is just right up the road!

Cool look forward to meeting you. What part of Indy you from? I live in speedway and plan on going up on Saturday Morning if you wanna caravan up?

Ahh we are Neighbors. I live just outside of Clermont. I am game for caravaning, the more the better!

Anyone else in?

Me again. What is the deal with this flag thing at the park? What kind of flag and how does it need to be mounted? And helmuts are only for bikes and ATVs right?

Me again. What is the deal with this flag thing at the park? What kind of flag and how does it need to be mounted? And helmuts are only for bikes and ATVs right?

Easiest thing to do on the flag is go to Toys r Us and buy a bicycle flag and mount it behind the bumper or something. Yes the helmets are for ATV and Bikes only. Damn dude we do live close I am at 16th and Lynhurst right by St Christophers Church.

I might be going to Attica this coming Saturday too if anybody is interested?

Yeah, I was thinking about the bicycle flag thing too. For the money that is probably the best way to go. Yeah you are just right down the street, I am at the north side of Clermont on Raceway.

Who ever wants to caravan up there on Saturday, we can just set a time and place, like right around The interchange for I-74, 465 and Crawfordsville Rd?

Im planning a trip up there on the 12th/13th if anyones interested if they can't make this one.

sorry about that. Im planning this coming week Oct 12-13th.

IT is still a GO... Go over to WWW.RRORC.com and check there message board there is a up to date post there.

Austin

Yup will be there about 9:30 am Saturday meeting in Badlands parking lot and heading out around 10 am....Cya there

Hello All! Ok here is what I am thinking. A couple of weeks ago a couple of us were talking about caravaning up there Saturday morning. Here is what I think would work out well. Since those of us leaving from Indy will be taking I-74 west I was thinking of meeting around the Crawfordsville Road, I-74, I-465 intersection area. Since it is about 70 miles and will take about an hour to get to, I was thinking of meeting at the Denny's or Einstien Bagels right there on Crawforsville road at 8:00 am.

Hello All! Ok here is what I am thinking. A couple of weeks ago a couple of us were talking about caravaning up there Saturday morning. Here is what I think would work out well. Since those of us leaving from Indy will be taking I-74 west I was thinking of meeting around the Crawfordsville Road, I-74, I-465 intersection area. Since it is about 70 miles and will take about an hour to get to, I was thinking of meeting at the Denny's or Einstien Bagels right there on Crawforsville road at 8:00 am.

How bout Denny's at 7 and we can get some breakfast? If you aren't a breakfast kinda guy ya can watch me and Cory eat.....:D

Sounds good to me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

See whomever at Denny's tomorrow at 7am!

Back