serious ??...need response within 2 hrs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

serious ??...need response within 2 hrs

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats what i mean.....as soon as i got my x i wanted to make some mods..but i havent had it in my posession for about a year....and i know chips are so much more

i mean unless this is a computer programmer who made is own..who knows

if you do get let us know how it works out!!

it could be true
It is not the same as a normal chip though. this just changes air/fuel. also there is no testing or warranty or company to back up this product. 8 dollars isn't much but I would not let that touch my vahicle because I have no way of knowing that it will not mess anything up.

That $15 chip is garbage. It's a gimick that will produce ZERO HP gains on any vehicle.

If you want a real chip, get an Apten.

$15 for a 12c resistor! Enough said!

i was just checking stuff out and thought id ask..i know its not a real chip..like that apten or whatever..i checked that out earlier today..

but i guess thats the brand of all of your choice?...

apten?

You can get whichever you want, but apten, superchip, fordchip are the best ones.

If you want a chip go to apten. If you want a resistor go to Radio Shack.

whoa the negative ratings on the seller alone, should clue you in.

Just read the ratings on this guy.
FYI according to one guy it's just a 15 K resistor. From the photo it looks about 5 watt size!
You can buy those for "3 for $1" at All Electronics.

Think I'd just give it a miss.

just for the record, i wasn't going to buy it or anything....

Back