Shaker hood

Limited02

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Gardner, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 Limited V8
Found a pic from Truckin of an Ex with a shaker hood. Not really digging the wheels and fender vent, but I wouldn't mind seeing better pics of the shaker setup. My guess is they modified a Classic Design Concepts shaker kit for a mustang.

Here is a link about the Ex. Sounds like a built block with 175 shot of Nitrous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.truckinweb.com/readersrides/0904tr_2002_ford_explorer/index.html

0904tr_03_z+2002_ford_explorer+left_side_angle.jpg

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=53

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds like that thing should haul some ass. looks like a custom hood with shaker cutout

That thing is awesome! :thumbsup:

i dont like the rims, but the fender cut outs look ok to me. That truck looks amazing. i bet it hauls some serious ass too.

It could be built like the guy said, or it could be an "all show, no go kinda thing."

I mean, I have a billet rotating assembly, Kenne Bell 2.8H at 25psi boost with a twin turbo setup custom made by Hellion turbos at 18psi of boost and a 250 shot of nitrous to keep it all cool. I am waiting for my Whipple 4.0 to show up and crank it to 35psi boost, turbos to 25psi of boost with an upgrade the nitrous to a 500 shot. All on stock a drivetrain. :burnout:

Hey, it never hurts to dream;)

pft, im just dropping in the W16 out of the veyron!!

pft, im just dropping in the W16 out of the veyron!!

I thought about that too, but I didn't want put all those damn radiators and intercoolers inside and have scoops everywhere:thumbdwn:

I have yet to see someone add a little more boost to one of those. It's not like it's needed, but it would be cool to see it at it's full potential.

hennasay does a veyron package... gets another 400 hp out of em.

I looked at the Hennessy Veyron package and it seems to only be an exhaust upgrade. 400hp from just an exhaust? Those VW folks left a little on the table there. I still can't find one about some gazillionare that wanted to make his/her ride a little faster:(

lol thats cus unlike you and I, most people are scared Sh**less by 1001 horse power lol.

Back