Shall We Start Planning a Cape Cod Run? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Shall We Start Planning a Cape Cod Run?

izackary said:

Not really but i have to do what i have to do..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have not seen much input from our Photo man Dan. Where are you dan? Whats your suggestions. You gotta post if you want a decal,

Okey dokey... I should be good to go.

Fordexplorer157 said:
I have not seen much input from our Photo man Dan. Where are you dan? Whats your suggestions. You gotta post if you want a decal,

:thumbsup: I said I'm in. Just need a firmed up date.

Fordexplorer157 said:
Iam waiting on a confirmed day also.

I guess that's three of us waiting on a confirmed date

Ok, I am thinking 8/18 (Fri) - 8/20 (Sun). Aaron said he can do it then. So I can down for those dates. All we need now is for people to confirm that they will 100% be making it and I will request the says off from work.

Fordexplorer157 said:
Ok, I am thinking 8/18 (Fri) - 8/20 (Sun). Aaron said he can do it then. So I can down for those dates. All we need now is for people to confirm that they will 100% be making it and I will request the says off from work.

I like the 18th - 20th too

SoBeLover said:

Sunday to Tuesday?

that would be perfect for me too. as my weekend is different from most peoples.

dude you have to look at a calendar more close. thats a friday to a sunday. In august

davidmmm69 said:
Sunday to Tuesday?

davidmmm69 said:
Sunday to Tuesday?

David, the 18th-20th of August are Friday-Sunday. However, the CCNS ORV passes are good for 7 days, starting on whatever day you buy them.

If you come up with a confirmed date, I would like to be IN!! Hopefully by then I will have the hubs replaced and new rims and tires.

SoBeLover said:

18th to 20th it shall be.

Ok, So its now Confirmed August 18th to the 20th. I will request the days off. We now need to figure out where we will be staying. Aaron, Ideas? Suggestions?

izackary said:
18th to 20th it shall be.

I am taking off every Monday & Friday in July & Aug to have 4 day weekends for the entire summer :cool:

DeRocha said:
I am taking off every Monday & Friday in July & Aug to have 4 day weekends for the entire summer :cool:
4-day weekends and 3-day work weeks. John, you poor deprived soul. I take it your project is finished?

Fordexplorer157 said:
I am secured the 18th - 20th off from work! See ya all there

:thumbsup: Same here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there :thumbsup:

Back