Sirius Satellite question regarding MFT. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sirius Satellite question regarding MFT.

njlsufan

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer XLT
I have Sirius Satellite along with My Ford Touch. Using the controls on the steering wheel is there any way to scroll up or down one station at a time and change to that station? I know you can hop from preset to preset on Sirius using the controls on the steering wheel, but I don't see how I can just change to the next station in line (for example from 21 (Springsteen) to 22 (Underground Garage and on up the line). Am I missing something or isn't that function there?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...cant do that on a 2013, can only scroll thru the presets from the steering wheel.

...cant do that on a 2013, can only scroll thru the presets from the steering wheel.

Thank you for the reply LookerDooker. I was afraid that might be the answer. It's a nice feature that I had in my last vehicle. Keeps you from reaching over to the console, which is a lot more distracting.

Are you saying the 14 and 15 can do this?

No im only speaking for a 2013. I dont know about newer models.

You can use voice command to say "Sirius Channel (number)". Most other Sirius navigation features are on the console except presets on the steering wheel. I have that on my 2015 Sport.

Are you saying the 14 and 15 can do this?

I don't think the '15 can do it, but I was asking if it could and I just didn't know how to do it.

I know I can use the voice command but that's just to go to a specific channel instead of having the ability from the steering wheel controls to scroll through channels quickly without having to reach over to the console. Oh well.

My other vehicle scrolls thru the stations instead of the presets. Much more annoying that way, but I suppose it would be nice to have the option for if you like to channel flip.

Back