Snorkle for the ford | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Snorkle for the ford

thats weird got any pics how the vacuum works on it>?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

air_ram.jpg

Heres the Site

on your 5th pic down where did you get that apparatus?

well i had the square intake box. That is the other shaped intake box from another explorer. I cut the one side off and the MAF from my air-box actually bolted directly to the internals of that one.. so it worked out perfect.

Stickum hood scoops :nono:

:D

it is........its just that mine is sooooo plain, and yours has every mod you can think of. My eyes are not use to seeing that much on a truck like mine thats soooo plain.

The only analogy I can think of is flavored water..........plug in the rest!

hey, i did it for the looks junior year of highschool... and to me they just seem to flow with my "look" my truck has- but it'd be stupid to make them functional and i dont wanna take them off.

and you're just jealous you're not driving it :p

they're fine.......I wouldn't have done it but it makes your truck unique.

Anything you do to your truck you'll have those that love it and hate it.....so make sure you do stuff that makes YOU happy......being "cool" is for kids and posers! Just do your own thing.....this coming from an old man with 3 kids who doesn't care if I wear plaid shorts, an old t-shirt, and my kilte Wolverines out in public!

LessDirty said:
Anything you do to your truck you'll have those that love it and hate it.....so make sure you do stuff that makes YOU happy......being "cool" is for kids and posers! Just do your own thing.....this coming from an old man with 3 kids who doesn't care if I wear plaid shorts, an old t-shirt, and my kilte Wolverines out in public!

Thats always been my philosophy man. Hell, i have people on here all the time that say stuff like "you're trucks awesome... but you gotta lose those stickers". Or "you really need to paint those fenders" or "get rid of those scoops" or "you need to lower the rear so it sits more even"...

I put a lotta time and money into my truck to make it the way "I" want it.. what other people think dont phase me when it comes to decisions like that.

And this is comming from the 20 year old who is the master of "swishy pants and k-mart white t-shirts" ;)

swishy pants scares me.....and I have no idea what they are. :eek: White shirts speak for themselves! :thumbsup:

Back