spacer block to lift rear about 3onches???? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

spacer block to lift rear about 3onches????

Cockatoo

Reaction score
City, State
Algonquin IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 4x4
my brother added 4 inch blocks between his leaf springs and whever the springs bolt up on his dodge ram, to jack up the rear 4 inches. worked great for a $20 mod.

are there such things for our explorers? i know i can lift the front a few inches with the TT method. BTW what is the best method to go about a TT lift?

also is the spacer block to lift up the rear the easiest cheapest way to do it? i dont do any heavy off roading, just want a more aggressive look and id like to fit 32s on it if possible.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Look at the rear axle on your Explorer........................adding a block between the leaf spring and axle will lower your ride.

And when you say that you can get a "few inches" in the front with a TT, if you have a 4wd, you can't get more than 2" without causing serious harm to your CV joints.

oh ok, so where exactly can i get a warrior shackle kit? i looked on a few places and cant find anything? i just want to lift it 2-3 inches.. can i fit 32s with 2-3 inches of lift?

I have some shackles i may be selling, Send me a pm.

JTX i sent you a PM 3 days ago, still havent got a reply.

I erased it by mistake. Please resend. Sorry about that...

Back