spare tire mount and jerry can bumpers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

spare tire mount and jerry can bumpers

extremlx

Reaction score
City, State
Roanoke VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Eddie
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and I'm just getting in the little truck seen, ( my other ride is a lifted F-250). I'm lookin to run a 33/12.50 on my 93 Eddie and decided to try and go with a complete James Duff 5.5/6 kit and was talking to him about the swing out bumper he makes for the B2. and he said that people have been calling lately about having one built for the explorers . He said that if there was enough interest that he would offer it for the explorers that would hold up to a 35 inch spare , so come on guys ring his phone off and let's get this thing to market!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought they did make one.JD stuff is top notch!!

Just pull one from a bronco at a junkyard,thats what most people do on here,theres some post about it if you search

or if you dont want to mount it to the body like a bronco, you can make one onto a hitch and slide it into the hitch receiver so its removabale.

Idk what JD is going to charge but check out jamscal on here. His stuff seems to be top notch and I think the price for his swing away carrier seems to be really good. He is listed under the EF Vendors section.

Back