Sport Trac Accessories Thread | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sport Trac Accessories Thread

Front receivers

I bought this Curt front receiver and I am very impressed with the fit. I have a winch on a 2" for it that I will try out this next winter. It was from JC Whitney which gave me a chuckle. 9000 pound pull rating.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I bought this Curt front receiver and I am very impressed with the fit. I have a winch on a 2" for it that I will try out this next winter. It was from JC Whitney which gave me a chuckle. 9000 pound pull rating. The pic is not exactly like the hitch.
Curt receiver
G_21970G_SW_1.jpg

Thanks! I updated the first page.

Charlie

If these help, I got my magnaflow part#14236 from these guys over here magnaflow 14236, or you can try one of the vendors here, they are always running sales/specials, very professional complete with warranty and delivered right on time. :salute::salute:

Any Pics on this front reciever mod installed?
TIA

I am on the way to the vet, I'll take more pics later
The licence plate is on a plate plugged into it right now.
DSC02508.jpg

The mount differs as it is under the bar instead of on a 90 degree like the stock pic
DSC02579.jpg

drivers side
the galvanized bolts are on the bull bar
DSC02580.jpg

passenger side
DSC02581.jpg

I mount a winch mount guard other than Mile Marker's.
Sterling Equipment & Mfg. Co. of Central Florida, Inc. -- 06-09 Ford Explorer: Standard Model Winch Mount Brush Guard
View the catalog to see the 5 different variants of guards the company makes. You can also choose to have the guard have additional accessories like a light bar (customer installed though), a hitch receiver in place of the winch mount area, a hitch receiver under the winch mount, headlight screens for hoops and some other options.
$545 - $735 for the different guards, excluding shipping and additional option costs.

DDM Tuning sells HID kits for any bulb, plug and play just order the kit you want with the right bulbs and you can't beat their prices

http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=85&pg=1

JEGS has a ton of mufflers, cat back, tips etc.. kind of obvious but just incase.. I think the magnaflow is like $70.00

www.jegs.com

These guys do a lot of billet/upr stuff for mustangs, but for interior parts there is a lot of interchaneability, knobs and such.

www.billetdepot.com

I could use a bed mat. My '08 has the storage compartments in the floor and in the summer the door gaps get full of grass clippings.
Ford makes one. I just got it for my 2010. I think that the bed is the same.

If you do any exhaust mods or intakes you can check out performancepeddler.com. I've bought two exhaust systems and two intakes from them in the past. Easy to deal with and their fast n free shipping is pretty cool.

Enter bestoffer4 for a decent discount!

Never understood why anyone is afraid to show their license plates online. Same info I see on the freeway all day long.

What if your some dirt bag thief that sees all my sweet toys in my garage?

Then I will come steal them Dirty Jerzy *****es :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes it will fit unless they changed the 2010 from the 2008 and that I doubt since they are not going to be building the ST's anymore.

Back