• Register Today It's free!

Sport Trac Gripes

TTG

Reaction score
City, State
Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
While shopping around for a new truck, I realized some things that piss me off about Sport Tracs the most.

Firstly, you can't get a V8 in them. You can get a V8 in the 4 door X though. Sport Tracs are just as big as them. THey should get a V8(Yes I know about the Adrenalin).

Secondly, there's no special editions. No Eddie Bauers, no No Boundaries, no Lariats, No King Ranchs. And most importantly, no Harley Davidsons. Those are very nice F150s, with quad black leather bucket seats and center consoles in front and rear rows. I think they should start making more special editions of the first gen before they switch over to the new style and start making the Adrenalins that will make everything better(once I get one :p ).

Dude
Your mistaken, I have a PEE edition lightning Trac :D scroll way down

Attachments

• Mvc-021s.jpg
    Mvc-021s.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Mvc-023s.jpg
    Mvc-023s.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 160

Oooh, and one of the super rare LXRs :D

Gotta admit, I love the exhaust and wheels.

Anyone know the 0-60 for a stock Sport Trac? I know F-150s with the 5.4L are 8-10... and as long as its quicker than that I think i'll be happy with a Sport Trac and slightly more gas mileage.

TTG said:
Oooh, and one of the super rare LXRs :D

Gotta admit, I love the exhaust and wheels.

Anyone know the 0-60 for a stock Sport Trac? I know F-150s with the 5.4L are 8-10... and as long as its quicker than that I think i'll be happy with a Sport Trac and slightly more gas mileage.
0-60 is advertized as 10 secs, but they can get alot quicker with boltons and a flasher as you can pick up another 30 RWHP

Back