Not open for further replies.

dman726749

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Greenwood Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 xlt
ok so its that time to start planning a trip to badlands sometime this spring, what dates would work best for you?????

for me middle of april is the best, aytime after april 2nd.....it should be warm by then as well as a nice amount of rain to make some mud for thoes who like the smelly badlands mud.

So lets hear if you want to go and when works for you....also we could turn this into a camping trip as there is a campground right outside of the gate.

The three of us that went in the fall had a blast, Me Ebinterceptor and Arnie897. here are our pics to get you excited http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1054686&highlight=badlands#post1054686

Arnie897 started his own midwest based board so if you are interested in going either post here or there and lets hear what dates work best for you.
here is a link to the thread over at midwestoffroad: http://www.midwestoffroad.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=313

Lets Make This a Great Trip. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

id be up for running at Badlands again... but if i drive 10 hours to get there we better be running some stuff a lot harder than what you have in the previous pics.

What kinda trucks will be there, are tehy gonna be able to show a good time to a guy with f/r lockers and 36's?

I'll be there I think the first weekend in April.

I'll have to check the schedule...

Gotta look at the schedule for the kids spring break...can't make it if it does. Otherwise I will definitely be there - and camping sounds great! (I wanted to camp this weekend, but everyone else pussed out because of snow and 0 degree temps. Sissies.)

Nissanboy - I haven't been there, but it is supposed to be the best the the 3 biggest ones in Indy - I've go a buddy with a built up Rover complete with front spear to keep from rolling head over heels. He likes Badlands - and keeps telling me to get a real truck before going or I'll break my little "grocery getter". So, should be rough enough for you- but maybe someone who has been there can tell it better?

DMan/Taxx - still on for Sat?

I don't mean to sound rude Dustin....but I hope we get more than 3 explorer's on this trip! :afro:

Arnie897 said:
I don't mean to sound rude Dustin....but I hope we get more than 3 explorer's on this trip! :afro:

yea yea i know what you mean.....it was a pretty weak showing last time with all the z's and only 3 x's

and yea sberkel...should be there this sat for lots and lots of mud :D

I'll drive down if the truck's ready...........

I might be in depending on what final date you get established for this trip

I can't do the 9th or 10th, but the 2nd/3rd or anything later that month is fine...

I'm in

I discovered today that May 28th (Saturday) is the weekend....not the 26th... A few other people told me they didn't feel like wheeling on a Thursday!

ok, if on the weekend.... now I'm in.

dman726749 said:
Ok the date has been set.....The Weekend of May 28th

Hope to see lots of you there :thumbsup:

ok we are changing the weekend again :rolleyes: this weekend is memorial day weekend, and to avoid the crowd we are moving this back one week

June 4th will be the day to be there...sorry for all the confusion

U R killin me. :p

pm'd you

:confused: :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

May 28? Thats summer! ;)

hard to say this far ahead of time. But if I am in town (should be) and I have the EB back together and done and I have a roll bar (soft top is on order) then I will be there!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back