Spring is Here...Lets See them PICS!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring is Here...Lets See them PICS!!!

Hello All...
Well yesterday i washed and waxed my explorer and thought, hmm alot of people are doing this lets get the pics of everyone in one thread. So lets see them pics PLZ.

Alright here are mine....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you think that is true that a pet can change the way a person lives their life. My previous dog.... a blue heeler named bandit...... hmmm.... bluedogbandit. Notice my '91 Explorer in my Elite Explorer picture..... blue. That dog has since passed, and now we have the JRT, white with some black. Notice my trucks. Don't worry, I'm not changing my login name to "WhiteAnkleBiter".

I got a better picture to ad to this thread yesterday.

20122000_0152.jpg

Wow, that looks like fresh snow. One of my buddies got snowed in, in Butte Montana thrusday night. Must have been the same storm. Your truck looks great.

It is actualy old snow melting away. The pic was taken just west of Snoqualmie Pass Summit which is notorious for deep snow. I went through in late January a couple years back and there were 15 foot walls of snow on the freeway sides. Kinda nerve racking when a storm roles in. It always strikes me as odd when I drive the thirty minutes back home to green grass and rain.

well, i'm not around over here much, but something tells me i'll be here more often since i'm now oficially 33% Explorer.

here's my wanna be explorer (Exploreranger to be exact)

feb29%202004%20013.jpg

dreamr said:
I got a better picture to ad to this thread yesterday.

20122000_0152.jpg

thats an awesome picture dreamr, i like the color of the x, and looks good with that lift... :bounce:

OK put your sungalsses on

:cool:

I got snow blind cleaning this thing! :eek:

Attachments

• Albino spring shine.JPG
    Albino spring shine.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCN1972.JPG
    DSCN1972.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCN1975.JPG
    DSCN1975.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 229

looking good, nice and bright, u gotta put the shades on to wash the dang thing.... :cool: ...keep it up... :thumbsup:

That was one of the few sunny days in Seattle. It usually rains right after I clay bar and wax but we are having our summer this week. ;)

haha, yeah we just finished up a week of rain, that sucked so bad, and then it was really nice for a day on saturday and then snowed like an inch here and trashed the x again but what can ya do....gotta keep them looking good...:chug:

*talk about revive*

alright, the past month or so i've had this really bad glaze we will call it on the side of my explorer, it looked like someone took a scrub brush to it. I tried every thing I had to take it out, no luck! So friday i go to advanced and i talk to one of the guyz there and i'm like i need some good car detailing stuff...and he shows me some of the stuff they have and shows me this....
17893IM001405-med.jpg

I fell in love with this Meguiars 3 step process....anyone else have it???

also, to continue on this topic here are some pics of spring cleaning...WHOS ready for carlisile and can't wait ME!!!..... :bounce:
17893xpics_003.jpg

17893xpics_002.jpg

17893xpics_001.jpg

17893xpics_004.jpg

you guyz will be so prode of me also, i kept saying i was gona get a head unit for "Big Red"...an gess what???, i did...
17893xpics_006-med.jpg

:bounce:

Gotta love california Sun, not one micron of wax :smoke:

Attachments

• Mvc-006s.jpg
    Mvc-006s.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 182

that is an awesome looking sport trac....nice...:chug:

What good is a thread like this without at least one picture of our beloved "xplodor" pulling a stalled "go anywhere jeep" :cool:
12637MattPullJay.jpg

Then a few showoffs:
12637DSNEW.jpg

339648_76_full.jpg

339648_70_full.jpg

nice pics man, awesome pull....:chug:

Back