Spring is Here...Lets See them PICS!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring is Here...Lets See them PICS!!!

Hello All...
Well yesterday i washed and waxed my explorer and thought, hmm alot of people are doing this lets get the pics of everyone in one thread. So lets see them pics PLZ.

Alright here are mine....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who makes that grille? It's nice.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Thanks. It's a Street Scenes Speed Grill. Installation was a PITA, but I love the results.

Here's a little before shot from the trailhead. Hiking trails are kinda tough to get to in the spring, too bad we have no after shots :rolleyes:

20122000_01071.jpg

thats an awesome color, i want that color its cool looking....what color is it?

Hmm I can't rememer the name of the color. Desert something or something related to the desert. It normally appears as a Dark Blue metallic, however when the sun hits it right it is a brilliant metallic purple. Me likes, but what a pain to keep clean in the wet state of washington

dreamr said:
Hmm I can't rememer the name of the color. Desert something or something related to the desert. It normally appears as a Dark Blue metallic, however when the sun hits it right it is a brilliant metallic purple. Me likes, but what a pain to keep clean in the wet state of washington

yeah i hear ya, red isn't to bad to keep clean but u see every little blemish, but thats an awesome color, i like also...thanks :bounce:

Hey thats my color also, damn thing looks purple at night and sometimes even during the day.

Here is mine a few weeks ago:

16202pass-side.jpg

16202drive-side.jpg

16202rear.jpg

nice...very nice...i like that color alot...lol

Had to add

Well, since we are putting spring time pics up.... thought this was fitting. Gonna clean the garage today..... should be interesting beings that I'm drugged up on pain killers because I got my nuts cut two days ago, but I can't waste this 70 degree weather in Montana. Gracey (the JRT) and my three boys are gonna help. I love the spring!

2734Gracey_and_Bandit_002-med.jpg

sorry to hear about ur private part getting sniped, but i like the pic of the x, great looking explorer...:chug:...hope the healing process goes alright.

Should I even ask how or why they got cut?? Dude, I thought I told you to stay away from those girls! ;)

Well, it was actually scheduled. Four kids and a dog. Don't think we need any added expenses. My two oldest and their dirt bikes, and me and my 2 Explorers, 1 Expedition, and several guns, golf, and softball equipment.... just making sure, if you know what I mean. Actually, when it really came down to it, it's the only way I could get a couple of days off of work. LOL!

Oh I see, I thought you had a shop accident or something:)

dreamr said:
Here's a little before shot from the trailhead. Hiking trails are kinda tough to get to in the spring, too bad we have no after shots :rolleyes:

20122000_01071.jpg

Nice Explorer! Just checked out you registry page and I think I'm gonna lift a little. I've always been afraid the 30s would look too small. But I don't think they will. Looks great!

Get this it's down in the 30's now and there is water frozen on my Ex... AHHHH!
*Snaps someone's neck*

Foo said:
Get this it's down in the 30's now and there is water frozen on my Ex... AHHHH!
*Snaps someone's neck*

thats nothing, lastnight or this morning whatever u wana call it we were coming back from one of my friends house and i couldn't see anything in front of me, i had to go like 5mph and i was fine but the roads were covered, i've never seen anything so weired, and it was hudge snow flakes...

and my fog light is still frozen solid...lol

Oh.... I'm SO sorry.

Usually, up here in Montana, we are getting our annual Easter time snow, but not this week. It was a beautiful day, and the temp on the bank said 74 when I pulled back into town around 5 p.m. Can't help but share the pics of a great day. Enjoy.

2734Fun_Day7.jpg

2734Fun_Day1.jpg

2734Fun_Day2.jpg

2734Fun_Day3.jpg

2734Fun_Day4.jpg

One more set of pics

Do you think my Explorer can pull my 16'x8' dual axel trailer?

2734Fun_Day8.jpg

Both of my trucks can, because they have MARINE CORPS power!
2734Fun_Day5.jpg

2734Fun_Day6.jpg

Back