spring over swap advice | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

spring over swap advice

I have a bit of a Franken lift in the front lol works good so far. Thanks for the info svo42 sweet shoot man.
Is it as I described? Could you explain how you did your front lift/what parts you used?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rough country 4.5 drop brackets for my axle pivots Rancho radious arms for a ranger sky jacket 6 in springs and jeep xj blocks puts me at 6.5 over stock with 31s, so maybe like 6 inches of suspension lift.

Got any pics of the suspension? Were you able to buy all those parts as one purchase or did you cobble it together over time? I feel like I took the easy route by using all superlift 5.5" parts.

I got it over a period of a few months I'm sure what you have was a little better cause the kit was made to work together I get some pops and funny noises from time to time lol. I don't know how to post pictureson here do you have to be an elite member or something?

No, just upload your photos to an image hosting site like www.imgur.com and click the little icon that looks like this when you are making a post:
ClSifwB.gif

Cool ill snap some pics latter on when i do the swap

Back