Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

ped5stang

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lawrence, Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra
I am moving to a bigger storage lot and I will be moving a few hundred Mustangs and about 20 Explorers. I would like to sell as much as possible before I start hauling vehicles from one storage lot to another. Bring tools, trucks, trailers, etc... I am parting out about 20 Explorer 5.0s. Too many parts to list. I am located in Lawrence, Kansas.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

when are you moving ?
that will help people out,

I'm interested in a Battery Saver Relay module(located to the left of the radio behind the dash) and possibly a power steering pump if you have any way of verifying that the p/s pump doesn't whine like crazy like my current one, lol. Both items are for a 98 5.0, but I still need to get the number from the module.

when are you moving ?
that will help people out,

I close on the new property June 1st. It will take me most of the summer to move 200+ vehicles. I am moving the vehicles about 2 miles.

I'm interested in a Battery Saver Relay module(located to the left of the radio behind the dash) and possibly a power steering pump if you have any way of verifying that the p/s pump doesn't whine like crazy like my current one, lol. Both items are for a 98 5.0, but I still need to get the number from the module.

I have never seen or heard of a battery saver relay module. I do have quite a few power steering pumps, $25.

Are any of the Explorers in running condition so you could verify the p/s pump isn't noisy?

Also, if I get pics of where the module is located, would you be willing to pull it? I'm not sure how difficult it is yet, but I know it's located to the left of the radio. It should just be a matter of pulling the radio and loosening 2-3 bolts and unplugging a couple harnesses from what I've read. However, just as my luck goes, I'd have to remove the engine to get a light bulb out, haha.

I would be interested in a rack and pinion, and possibly a set of rear leafs. How much would shipping be to 34953 FL for the rack and then the leafs. Thanks and good luck with the move.

any rims off a newer explorer? hopefully with tires...I have 15's now...would like a set of the 17's that will fit on my 01 sport. will pay the shipping if the price is right. cant find what I want in miami

would LOVE some white letter tires. Hit me up with a message
Chaz

Do you have any good tan leather seats? If so, shoot me a price shipped to 40213!

And if you do, can you post some pictures of them?

Are any of the Explorers in running condition so you could verify the p/s pump isn't noisy?

Also, if I get pics of where the module is located, would you be willing to pull it? I'm not sure how difficult it is yet, but I know it's located to the left of the radio. It should just be a matter of pulling the radio and loosening 2-3 bolts and unplugging a couple harnesses from what I've read. However, just as my luck goes, I'd have to remove the engine to get a light bulb out, haha.

$15 for the module, just get me a part number. No ideal on a non noisy Ford p/s pump, they all make noise.

I would be interested in a rack and pinion, and possibly a set of rear leafs. How much would shipping be to 34953 FL for the rack and then the leafs. Thanks and good luck with the move.

Rack and pinion $59, shipped. 4 door leaf springs $150, shipped.

any rims off a newer explorer? hopefully with tires...I have 15's now...would like a set of the 17's that will fit on my 01 sport. will pay the shipping if the price is right. cant find what I want in miami

would LOVE some white letter tires. Hit me up with a message
Chaz

I do have a set of 16" Explorer wheels available for $300, complete with caps and lugnuts. I do not have any 17" Explorer wheels. I do not have any white letter tires.

Do you have any good tan leather seats? If so, shoot me a price shipped to 40213!

And if you do, can you post some pictures of them?

I have a set of tan leather seats for $150, plus shipping. I have the seat tracks for $50 each. If you send me your email address, I can get you some pictures.

im looking for a tranny from a 5.0 AWD low miles if possible.

I probably have 40 Explorer AWD 5.0 transmissions out and ready for shipping. $300-$1000, depending on mileage.

Do you happen to have a charcoal premium console that will fit my 2002 sport and the rear bracket/mount? If so, can you give me a price shipped to 44515, please.

thanks

Ken

Have a grey retractable cargo cover for that would fit 3rd gen, a pair of 06-08 tail lights or a pass side fog lamp that's in good shape for a 3rd gen? Shipping to 44319.....thnx

Do you happen to have a charcoal premium console that will fit my 2002 sport and the rear bracket/mount? If so, can you give me a price shipped to 44515, please.

thanks

Ken

I do not have a 2002 sport center console.

Have a grey retractable cargo cover for that would fit 3rd gen, a pair of 06-08 tail lights or a pass side fog lamp that's in good shape for a 3rd gen? Shipping to 44319.....thnx

I only have 95-01 Explorers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Center console for a 99 Sport..

Do you have any gray floor consoles for the 99 Sport? I have a message center that I bought to mount my Sirius radio and a couple of gauges but my Sport has a basic console and I think I need a different console to mount it..

Thanks ...

Back