Stock Bed Liner Question

hurleymann07

Reaction score
City, State
Thornton, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport Trac 4x4 Prem
Hey all,
I bought an 01 st a couple months ago and since then I have noticed that there are holes in the plastic bed liner. They look as if they would serve a purpose, anyone have any clue as to what purpose that is? There are holes on the floor of the bed (I pressume to be drainage holes) and there are some along the sides of the bed as well.:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the holes on the side are for the stock cover and the ones on the floor are for drainage and the stock bed divider I belive

are you talking about something that would resemble a tonneau cover when you are talking about the "stock cover"?

First off that is not a bed liner. It is the bed, no steel there except the rear bulkhead where the tailgate mounts. Floor holes drain, side holes tonneau cover.

Holes in the front on the floor are drainage. Larger holes in floor halfway back are for a bed divider. It splits the bed approximately into two compartments. Upper holes in the side halfway back are for the factory folding cover. Lower holes are where the divider mounts.

Back