Stone Mountain GA meet March 20th

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Well I wasnt sure the best place to put this, because its not an off-roading run, but off-roaders, stockers, etc. are all welcome to come.
Ford Truck World, in cooperation with Dodge Truck World, Sport Truck World, etc. (and invitation extended to explorer4x4/explorersporttruck members) will be having a meet in Georgia at Stone Mountain Georgia March 20th. So far we have about 125 trucks signed up and it should be a fun time! I"ll be driving from Denver for the meet, I went last year and it was awesome!
If you are interested, we are renting a pavillion which includes catering and passes to all the park attractions like the tram, the hot rod museum, etc. as well as catered dinner for $24 but passes do have to be purchased in advance, otherwise you can enter for the regular admission price.
if theres any questions or if your interested in showing up, let me know!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i tried to make it out last year (or year before maybe) but stuff came up. i'm gonna see what i have planned then and i'll let you know.

I might just have to be there...it looks like our spring break plans are falling through.

so anyone planning on being there? I was planning on bringing out my dad's F-150 but the transmission deal I was expecting fell through, so I'm bringin my Buick park Avenue.

It Is Happening Again

April 2nd 2005, looks bigger and better than last year.
You can check it out in the Georgia Chapter on FTW or STW :thumbsup:

I would probably go but I am gonna be in Orlando for a trade show.

I'll def. come to hang out and get trashed. Only a 30 min drive for me. Anyone else?

hey 30 mins for me too. I'll try to be there. Havent been to the rock in a long time.

jasonb said something to me about a HUGE afterparty at his house. Let's see what happens..

ChopinOn22s said:
jasonb said something to me about a HUGE afterparty at his house. Let's see what happens..

Jason if i come up there for this even can i come crash at your house? maybe we could work on the Zuk....

and you can tell me everything thats wrong with my jeep =D

Back