• Register Today It's free!

Sub Box In Third Row seat

Cmkid18

Reaction score
City, State
Boston, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 XLT
I was wondering if anybody out there has any idea where I can find a design for a sub box to fit in a 2004 Explorer XLT with no third row seat. I want to fit a 10" sub in the space where the third row seat goes.

CAN ANYBODY HELP!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's just the space with two floor panels, right?

here are some pics of what i did. i had a third row seat but sold it so i could do this!

100_0987.jpg

100_0985.jpg

sounds great. i put the new pioneer shallow subs they are 12" subs and are only 3.5" deep. the box has a fiberglass bottom that contors to the bottom of the car.

Looks great. Thanks for the Help. I was trying to only put one 10 in there and still use the factory floor cover. I didnt want to have to mess with fiberglass. I hate working with the stuff.

Oh, and Donner it is the space with the two floor planels. I want to use the one furthest back.

sub box that fits with 3rd row

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or knew of any sub boxes that fit with the 3rd row seat up?
Let me know

These fit:
DSCF0427.jpg

DSCF0430.jpg

I can sell you the box you see in the pic, w/o sub

if you're talking to me yes it's a 10 and it sounds very good, unfortunatelly of the pair I got only one worked, so I have the other box w/o sub keep in mind it is a "better than stock" system, not going for spl or competition...

would it fit any better if you spun the box around cause the angle of the 3rd row is wierd.

Of course! the angle is a perfect match to the back of the seat, I took the pic like that to show the sub, but I have it the other way around

Back