• Register Today It's free!

SYNC - USB Port - "Play All"

gadabout

Reaction score
City, State
Melville
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 XLT
I will often plug my iphone into the USB port in my 2008 Explorier, select the USB port, then select "Play All" from the play menu. It then picks songs at random from my music library, which is exactly what I want. After doing this daily for several months I've noticed that some tunes get picked frequently while others seem to never get picked at all. It makes me wonder of there is something going on here or some setting that I'm not aware of?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi gadabout,

Do you have shuffle turned ON on your phone and radio, and which SYNC system do you have? I know with my iPod, I have it on shuffle but it plays in the same order every time I listen to it.

Rebecca

Thanks for your reply Rebecca. Offhand, I don't know what Sync system I have. My phone is an iPhone4s. I'm not sure I understand the shuffle settings on it. If I go to the Now Playing screen, I see a button on the bottom called "shuffle". If I tap it, it says "shuffle all". What's the difference between Shuffle and Shuffle All?

Back