• Register Today It's free!

Tail lights

GuyTheGargantuan

Reaction score
City, State
Brisbane Australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 XLT
Ok. here's the deal many of you may know this, but i didnt. i found out the hard way, i go on ebay and purchase aftermarket taillights, only to find out USA have two ports, and Australia have three or four our indicator must be showing at all times even when breaking if that makes sense so i go and buy the lights then wonder why the #### they dont have four ports, now i wanna put them on still and ive seen a few of the same model getting around with custom american style lights but haven been able to turn around and chase the *******s to work out where the indicators are. there is no difference in Oz to Us models really. just side of steering and ****. anyone think there is a way of putting indicators on say the bumper reflectors or something anything just to make the car not look stupid rolling around with LEDS stuck on. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated the car is nearly finished its mods and the lights i think are a big factor, otherwise im stuck with stock ones.
thanks

i dont know wat sort of look ur going for but if u cant work out the US style lights maybe u could just tint urs with the tiniting spray ya can buy?

Back