Talk about a screwed up B-day gift.. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Talk about a screwed up B-day gift..

Well tomorrow happens to be my b-day and of course I get involved in an accident the day prior. Basically I was heading southbound on a 2 lane major roadway in Falls Church, VA and the asshat, who unfortunately had a 94 Explorer decided to run thru the red light and turn right.. I saw him coming into the intersection while I was halfway thru it and veered into the opposite directions' lane to avoid him and he still managed to hit me.. WTF Thankfully he was issued a citation. Normally I don't advocate elderly people losing their ability to drive but this guy needs to be euthanized. Hell he's lucky I didn't become psychiotic and ventilate him & his wife with about 30 rounds from my gun (I was gonna go to the range today but not anymore) Now for the sad part pics..

DCP_0701.jpg

DCP_0702.jpg

DCP_0703.jpg

DCP_0704.jpg

DCP_0705.jpg

DCP_0706.jpg

DCP_0707.jpg

DCP_0708.jpg

Oh no you won't.. I think we need a moderator to moderate some of our moderators.

omg that is great....and my gf was like "WTF?" when i just started laughing

Kip is the painter

Damn, your car will never get done......Kip spends all his time online chatting with babes. Maybe Lafonduh can drive you around though.............

-Rich

Back