The 1994 Explorer 4.0L EEC-IV computer connector | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The 1994 Explorer 4.0L EEC-IV computer connector

caddman6425

Reaction score
City, State
Roseburg
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford Explorer XLT
Callsign
caddman
I'm in the process of building a breakout box and I need the foot print for the connector on the computer. I have the capabilities of creating my own PCB, but I need the foot print and I have no clue of the manufacturer so I get the data sheet. Does anyone have any idea?
--
Nick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maybe I can ask it this way. Does anyone know who makes and/or the part number of the 60 pin connector on the computer of this 94 explorer?

Have you looked at Megasquirt adaptors?

The connectors I have, and it is cheaper for me to make my own PCB then buy from Megasquirt. What I need is the spacing for the pins, and the way to get that accurately, is the data sheet from the manufacturer. Hence my question about who makes them.

I think the brand is Rotunda. As far as who manufactured them, I have no idea. Mine is OTC. I took some pics maybe there is something in them that can help you?

IMG_20210619_190238368.jpg

IMG_20210619_190227421.jpg

Here is better part# pic.

IMG_20210619_190558644.jpg

Back