• Register Today It's free!

The 4/4/11 Build Date Thread

WDinSD

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
anyone else with a 4/4/11 Build Date? What did you order?

I ordered Ingot Silver 4WD with rapid spec 202A Black Leather interior. Decided against the moon roof (that was one tough decision), I might carry some heavy weight on the roof rack and thought I didn't want to risk it over glass. It's gonna hurt in the summer. I love my Mustang GT convertible, but its due to be traded in.

Now I'm getting excited. I'm gonna have a new ride for tailgating at Charger games this season (if there is a season)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 4/4 build. Ordered a Bordeaux Red Limited 4WD, 300A with tow package, BLIS with Cross traffic. Hoping that it wont take to long to get from Chicago to St. Louis.

I have a 4/4 build. Ordered a Bordeaux Red Limited 4WD, 300A with tow package, BLIS with Cross traffic. Hoping that it wont take to long to get from Chicago to St. Louis.

Cool I'm not a loner. Here's to us getting a clean build and prompt
shipment.

When did all of you order your EX. I ordered mine on 2/22 and am still waiting for Seni to give me my lucky number. I have not heard from her this week as yet. Still hoping to get in on 4/4 or week later . I ordered an EX LTD with roof and nav, Bordeaux , with light stone.

Ordered 2/9
Vin# on 2/28 from Seni
Build date on 3/9 from Seni (scheduled for 3/18)
Waiting for ETA and confirmation it was built
Dealer told me they thought if all goes well they'd have it by EOM

I also ordered on 2/9, and my build date is today :) I'm really hoping it gets built today and all goes smoothly to get me my EX before I leave for a Spring Break trip to Florida in April.

2/7 order here. Hopefully that translates to a 4/4 build date. I've been holding off on nagging the dealer, but I might have to stop by and see what they know. Ford needs a feature like Dominos where they show your order being processed and going out for delivery.

What info do I need to check the build date?

My order: XLT 202A Ingot Silver, tow package, power lift gate

Sooner MD, you can PM your Vin# to Seni, if you don't have that yet, send her your order number and dealer info and she can check for a Vin# and build date for your EX.

Well what do you know? I stopped by the dealer today to see if I could get an order number or something. It seems my Explorer was built the week of March 3rd! But since then the status has changed a few times from "At Plant" to "Re-Released" and back again.

Hopefully it will be here soon.

Ordered on 1/17
Built on 3/17
ETA to dealer so far has been 3/21, 3/24, 3/25, and 3/31 so I seem to get a different answer depending on when I ask. :) Hope we all get our Explorers soon.

Well what do you know? I stopped by the dealer today to see if I could get an order number or something. It seems my Explorer was built the week of March 3rd! But since then the status has changed a few times from "At Plant" to "Re-Released" and back again.

Hopefully it will be here soon.

SoonerMD,

rnmomx2 is correct. I would be more than happy to track your order. I did read in the thread that your dealer has provided you with some tracking information. The dealer is a great place to get updates but if for some reason you can't get a hold of them, I am here for you as well. ;)

Seni

Sooner MD, you can PM your Vin# to Seni, if you don't have that yet, send her your order number and dealer info and she can check for a Vin# and build date for your EX.

Hey rnmomx2,

Thanks for the referral! :D

Seni

I just have to give more Kudos to Seni, she just PM'ed me that my Ex is built. Now I'm stalking the syncmyride site to see when it gets it's brains!

Thanks so much Seni, you rock! :D

Back