The Unappreciated X SAS | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The Unappreciated X SAS

Ok this is like my first time posting i have used this website for awhile now and there are alot of great tips on here so thanks a bunch everyone

Here is my SAS X

Dana 30 HP
Custom long arm built from a jeep setup
Custom crossmember
Custom explorer coil buckets for jeep springs
Stock jeep track bar
Stock jeep steering (tie rod end swapped for pitman)
6" Drop pitman arm
8.5" jeep lift springs
SOA w/2wd s10 springs total of 10" lift (no block:D)
33" BFG M/Ts soon to be 33" BajaClaws

DSCI1133.jpg

DSCI1135.jpg

DSCI1136.jpg

DSCI1216.jpg

pics001.jpg

Thanks for looking

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

did u actually use tractor heims?
and why just 33's?

just curious. not hating.

yes i used tractor heims but they are soon to be changed out with adjustable upper links for a jeep i built them to the specs of them this was just a temp i needed to drive this cause the second gen in the pic the fuel pump died and couldnt get to work and as for the 33"s that is for daily i have 37" iroks on another set of rims for play but with the 33s i have on there i already got pulled over twice for height in one week

Stop reposting the same thing already. Other threads were deleted.

Sorry i was trying to move it so more people would see it i apologize!!!

looks nice but hows it ride?

37s on a dana 30?? Be careful with your right foot.

it actualy rides better with this setup than with the 6" skyjacker lift with the TTB and as for the 37 i don't go all out mudding with it cause it is my DD right now but i cruise in the woods and make some of my own trails just have some fun

Hell yeah man. Looks good. Im in the process of gettin a jacked up X that for a second thought was yours but this one is only 8 inch in lift. . .

so is it y links up front? if not wheres the upper link go
nevermind i didnt look at the pics right its y linked but is it both sides?

yes it is both sides i tried to see how much flex i could the other day and it did a lot worse than i thought it would do i think i am going to try unbolting one and try again to see how it does

you got pulled over for 33s on that thing, THATS INSANE!! man MI cops suck. and i like your radius are crossmember!

Back