This is F#!@ed up, Everyone read this | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

This is F#!@ed up, Everyone read this

Originally posted by Soundguy01tx
anything new in florida?
as far as our situation goes with the explosion, it was a accident with some leaking ammonium. 4 minor injuries, but other than that, just property damage, not personal injury. crazy. more info on the explosion at www.abc13.com
--bryan

My moms boyfriend just came over and he's watching the news in her room, and when I got back he said the same thing, they have the 3 men in custody and are getting answers right now and will be back later with udated news. F#$kers, I wanna kick the **** out of them. The 3 guys were talking about taking down the city of Miami, which area or building I don't know, lets see how many areas and buildings are in Miami, hmmm. j/k.

At least nobody was seriously injured at that plant, what happened?

EDIT- nevermind, just saw your link :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Last report I heard they claimed they were joking with the waitress.
Man , this is no time for that sort of joking. Not here in America any more. They are lucky like some one said this waitress didn't jab them with a knife or some pipping hot coffie.
They should be punished , period end of statement.

I hear the ACLU , is on the case defending these a-holes. The ACLU can lick ,,,, well you know.

If it were up to me, they would have taken a boat ride about 20 minutes south, then dropped off, I promise you they would never make it back.:D

What I heard on the radio (96 ROCK, here in Atlanta) is that they were offended because people in the restaurant were looking at them suspiciously due to the fact that they were Middle Eastern. They started talking about terrorism just to offend the other restaurant patrons.

Police tracked down their car on I-75, and it turns out they were harmless med students on their way to a conference

They were lucky that those Jawga boys didn't drag them out of the restaurant and open a can of whoop arse.

Originally posted by aldive
They were lucky that those Jawga boys didn't drag them out of the restaurant and open a can of whoop arse.

hehehe

They might not face Federal charges, but if it's proved they were joking around or whaterever, you can bet they'll face state charges. If you are of middle-eastern descent, why they hell would you joke like that? Thats just asking for a can of whoop-ASS!

Back