• Register Today It's free!

Towing with a 2013 XLT

Tmlugo91

Reaction score
City, State
Centreville, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
Anyone have experience towing travel trailers/pop-ups with a 2013 XLT? My wife and I are tossing the idea around of getting one, but wanted some insight from anyone with experience.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Towing Travel Trailers 2013 XLT
Anyone have experience towing a travel trailer with a 2013 XLT with a standard V6? My wife and I are debating on purchasing a travel trailer, but don't want to overwhelm the vehicle. Any info would be great, especially any specific travel trailer suggestions!

See your Owner's Manual for the towing information. The weights are shown on page 295 of the 4th edition. A lot depends on whether it is a factory installed tow package, FWD or AWD and whether it If you have the factory tow package then your vehicle is rated to tow.
Can't help with the kind of trailer though.

Peter

Towing Travel Trailers 2013 XLT
Anyone have experience towing a travel trailer with a 2013 XLT with a standard V6? My wife and I are debating on purchasing a travel trailer, but don't want to overwhelm the vehicle. Any info would be great, especially any specific travel trailer suggestions!
Your thread was merged with your previous one.

Peter

Back