Truckhaven Nov 9th - 11th. Anyone want to join? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Nov 9th - 11th. Anyone want to join?

I think I'll be arriving around 9pm friday night, ready to hit the trails on Sat (or a night run if anyone's there, and interested). Anyone mind if my brother brings his Wrangler?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gerald, I can meet you as early as you can make it on Friday. I'd like to run the trails Friday and Sat. as much as I can. I have to leave Sat. night.
Chief Lost & Found of the lower FAKRWEE Tribe show you the way.

Is anyone else arriving Friday during the day.

I'll be out of town the rest of the week. We can decide where to meet next week when you figure out at what time you'll be there.

Jeff no problem with me.

Tom Fakrwee

:bounce: I talked Char into taking the day off work so we can be there Friday by noon. We will have the camper and we'll be staying there until Sunday.

I'll be there early sat morning. I have school and work on Friday. I should be there around 8-9 on sat morning. You guys staying until sunday? Are there any others who are not as modified as you guys out there? I'll see ya guys out there.. Make sure to bring wood and plenty of liquids for the evening to keep you warm. =D

Well, I guess I'm gonna hafta get Friday off!

Jefe, Bring that Jeeper!!! I might have a friend with a old fullsize Blazer coming.

Thanks Chief Lost and Found.

I can be there as early Friday as anyone else but I'll be camping out so I don't know how to meet at the campsite. What's a good meeting place in a close town or at the entrance to the area or whatever? I'll hang out there Friday morning until Tom and/or someone else shows up that knows where the campsite is, then we can go set up camp and go play.

Rick if you are arriving at noon those of us that beat you by a few hours can play in the area of the campsite and then return to camp at noon to hook up with you and then we can go wherever we want to after that.

Jeff bring that Jeeper! I need someone to tow ;)

I'm ready :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Anyone else want to join us?

Originally posted by Rick
Anyone else want to join us?

yea, but 'want' and 'can' are two different things..

I'm getting so antsy...

I'll be there on Friday late afternoon with camper only. I will ride with Tom Fakrwee on Sat. and any one else on Sun. My truck was just repainted last week for the third time in the last 4 months and I don't won't to mark it up until the new front end kit is put on. Which by the way the new kit is finally finish, but it won't be installed for at least another 2 weeks. According to Winter the designer and installer of this kit, it's pretty awesome, so I am REALLY excited about it and can't wait to test it out when it's finish.

Were bringing our Rubicon Run tape from this summer also to show on video Sat. nite. See you then!

Great! Good to hear you will be joining us after all. I'll bring the Moab 2000 Video also. It's a great flick!

Originally posted by tdavis

yea, but 'want' and 'can' are two different things..

I'm getting so antsy...

Tom, fly down for the weekend! I have a seat for ya.

Originally posted by RangerX

Tom, fly down for the weekend! I have a seat for ya.

I'd do it, and ride most of the time..

If I came, I'd bring down the F150, so I can play in the wash with it in 4x4, and see if it works (which I really need to do..)

Okay, it looks like I'll be with Rick and caravan with him Friday. We should get there noonish.

So do we have a list of attendees? What's the official meeting times and place? Where's base camp setting up at? I'm hoping to pick up my radius arms this week but doubt I'll be able to get them on for this run so unfortunately I'll be running a 6" lift with stock arms and huge drop downs, oh well, next time!!! At least I got my gears!!

Official meeting time is whenever you get there. I'm guessing Rick and Gerald will be the first ones there, so they will pick the campsite. Rick, how bout the left side of the main road in?
I plan to be there 1 or 2 on Friday afternoon. My friend Ray (and family) is coming with his '73 Bronco with a just-installed 5.0EFI. :)

It was brought to my attention I have a conference here in Oakland that's running this thursday/friday/saturday, so I can't attend.

I can come down for thanksgiving... I might take time off, to visit Bodie and come down via Death Valley (hwy 395).

I'll be doing the next week sierra/frank raines/hollister for sure!

:)Gerald is in Phoenix and we will be leaving for T-haven Friday morning. We should be there around noon. :smoke:

Great! I got the rest of our "FROADER" orginization coming also. Colin & Winter will there on Friday to. They were out there last weekend and the weather is still quite warm even at nite. Nite temp. 70 deg.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool, Paul! I plan to get there at 1pm Friday.

Back