• Register Today It's free!

Used X parts in S. Calif. ???

bill.moulton

Reaction score
City, State
Torrance, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 E/B XLT
Does anyone know of a junk yard that has Explorers in the Los Angeles area ? I broke the drivers seat on mine
and I would like to by a used one if I could ...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

when you know, let me know too.

Try looking for rangers.

I have been to the "Picked a part" in Fontana, San Bernardino and Adalanto. No explores at all, but 3 rangers in Fontana and one with good seats in Adalanto. The seats on rangers are the same. As well as the dash, chassy and engine parts. Hope this helps.

There used to be a place in Sun Valley called "Ford Parts Only"...but I havn't been there in years....

There are a few in Sun Valley. Rainbow Auto Salvage always has a lot of Explorers, and there's also Vic's. While Vic's doesn't have the number of vehicles that Rainbow does, they are much better to deal with. When I needed the temp sensor for my overhead console, Rainbow would only sell me the entire harness. The guy at Vic's clipped off the sensor for me, then let me use whatever tools I needed to get it wired up and make sure it worked before I bought it.

Mike

Back