VA / NC meet | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

VA / NC meet

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kinda bummed I'm just now seeing this thread..

Let me know when you're trying to do a run next, I'm in central VA. I should be free every Fri-Sun after October. Might be able to sneak a run in before but work is killer right now.

Unfortunately I probably won't be going on another run until spring(a lot of trails shutdown come January) unless a large event gets started then I'd have to go lol. I'll start the thread earlier next time and pm all the local members I'll add you to the local list I actually didn't know until recently that VA actually had a decent active EF member base.but the people that missed this run I'm sure will get the bug for next time.I might try to hit up flagpole knob and maybe some other trails I haven't been on like, I think it's called Peters mill run? It's an orv park you have to get a day pass for..next time. big levels/bald mountain is a really awesome trail through, which I think is always worth doing ,it makes what's left of shoe Creek not even really worth messing with anymore in my opinion.

My work schedule has had me so busy my truck isn't ready or I would have tagged along. I'm definitely going to be ready for a spring run.

Back