vid of me racing on street | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

vid of me racing on street

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ouch...I though that was expo5.0's truck for a second, that pickup came down hard as hell, I give the Explorer a 10 for a perfect landing:D

gah, still doesn't work!

So Drew, you gonna leave us hangin'??? :(

I'm having no prob with the link?!

Originally posted by 98FordX24
So Drew, you gonna leave us hangin'??? :(
I know, when I watched that vid I thought someone was posting it for him, I couldn't see him jumping expo5.0 like that, right!?

But I still wanna see that racing between him and the pickup.

lol, there's no video of it. i just thought you guys would all get excited. besides videos of street races posted on the internet aren't a good idea and how much fun would it really be to watch Expo5.0 race a V6 1994 ranger splash?

You suck!!

How much did you win by? :)

actually we didn't really go. He did the big burn out and then didn't launch when the light turned because i think he saw a cop a few blocks up and i accelerated about 75 percent anyways and left him really good. I sort of ran him a few other times like 30 or 40 up like ten miles an hour faster and i was quickly able to pull a truck lenth whenever i wanted. there really wan't ever a "race" per se, and it probably would've been stupid/pointless to have one both because its not a fair match up and because it was on 14 mile road in detroit.

Here's another one for those interested...

it's a similar video... only it's not from dead stop...

we're driving 35-40mph and then, we take off.

go to:

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~choisw/vids/

and download "ShakedownPart2.wmv"

for those who like the vids... enjoy.
for those who don't like the vids... please, no playa hatin'

Why you blowin smoke like that?

He's probably just running rich at WOT. Mine does that, as do Mustang V8s, etc.

Ahhh... is that because the computer says, to hell with emissions, we need to go!!!

umm... what's WOT ?

"He's probably just running rich at WOT" ?

wide open throttle. floored.

Back