WANTED 1st gen Explorer Lift parts! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WANTED 1st gen Explorer Lift parts!

JDwornik

Reaction score
City, State
La Salle,MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford Explorer
Hey guys, I'm looking for some Lift parts/kit for my 94 limited! Let me know what you have any price! I'm looking for something in the 4-6 in range.

The sooner i can get it the better! I need to have it done in no more than a month for a friends wheeling benifit they are having. Thanks in advance, Jason

big lift?

Hey JD. I have a set of Superlift 5.5" brackets and national spring 6.5" coils and a drop pitman arm that I installed years ago - (SOA in the rear) but have never used. Unfortunately I blew the motor and while waiting to get cash to rebuild i did the suspension, but the project went way to the back burner. As a matter of fact, the engine and tranny have been out of the truck, so there hasn't been much weight on the springs all this time. I was building my own lift, so it's not a complete kit, just what I noted here. I'm lookin at $500, but we can talk about that.

I have a complete stage 3 lift, james duff, with heimed radius arms, deaver leaf packs, wilderness shackles, even the beams with new hubs, the 8.8 rear end, and some 33/12.50 wheels and pro comp mt tires, I would love to sell it as a package deal, but MI is a bit far for pick up haha.

Back