Wanted: Advance adapters ford 4.0l adapter kit to gm 700r4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted: Advance adapters ford 4.0l adapter kit to gm 700r4

DUDER 1

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Nomad
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
Hello all, I wanted to order the kit for my 94 ex and found out they are not made by advanced adapters anymore. There is another kit out there by Bendstens but I like the Advanced adapters better. If you have one you would like to sale or possibly trade for something please let me know on here or pm me and I can give you my cell. The kit info is -ADVANCE ADAPTERS FORD 4.0L ADAPTER KIT TO GM 700R4 (60° STYLE) AUTO TRANNY PLATE ADAPTER part number AAI-712592. Thank you very much and have a great night.

45304_main-1_zps8zvjeetm.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a kit and rebuilt, 0 mile transmission/convertor. PM me and we will work something out.

[MENTION=120648]DUDER 1[/MENTION] Heads up;

PATC has picked up the torch and are producing the exact same kit as advanced was making.

http://www.transmissioncenter.org/a4ld.htm scroll to the bottom of the page.

They also have a kit to adapt the 700r4 to the 1354 transfer case if you intend to keep that.

I have a kit and rebuilt, 0 mile transmission/convertor. PM me and we will work something out.
Probably a long shot, but do you still have this?

Back