WANTED: Nova Scotia Explorers/Mounty's | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WANTED: Nova Scotia Explorers/Mounty's

Hells yeah Cp your more then welcome bud, always up for some new faces and rigs :D :D. And well ALWAYS good to have another FORD out with me to take the abuse LMAO. And yeah Jarubell once you get out here we'll deff have to get out, I absolutely love seeing more explorers gettin into the woods around here. So far most are all soccer mom street beaters BLAHHHHHHH.

Oh yeah BTW Cp you'll deffinately have to make it to Fox Mountain Weekend for some wicked good wheelin. It's sometime in July, I'll keep ya updated as it gets closer LMAO :D :D

Hey! my wife is from Yarmouth, we try to get there atleast every-other year. A friend of hers lives in Sackville, I'll have to let you know when I'm comeing, we can meet at Timmies or better yet, KOD (my wife has me hooked on Donairs, and you can't find a decent one in Ontario)

Yeah for sure there FlamingX, just shoot me a msg on here and let me know and we can deff get together :D :D

Back