WANTED: Nova Scotia Explorers/Mounty's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WANTED: Nova Scotia Explorers/Mounty's

BogFather

Reaction score
City, State
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport, 91 Samurai
Hey all am a constant wheeler here in Nova Scotia looking for other explorers to come out with myself and the club i am part of. If your close by i can be hit up on www.backcountry4x4club.ca same nick as here..... :ca: RULES!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still Searching for the ever ELUSIVE Nova Scotia Explorer Wheeler........

OK starting to realize that NO ONE around here has the nerve to take their Xplorers offroad. Either that or they are VERY hard to find...LMAO. Seems i am the only one around here that has an X that is somewhat modified. I still love getting the ppl that stop and stare at the truck or give themselves WHIPLASH while driving by....LMAO.

Wow, you're the first person I've seen that's even from the East cost, besides me.
How's it going man? lol

I'm Ben by the way.

East coast Explorers are hard to find on here. I have been looking for anyone from PEI, that knows of any places to go wheelin. But have yet to get a responce. The only thing I have been able to find on-line is PEI Mudrooters. But that is not somewhere you can go when the need to get off road arises. So if there are any Islanders or if anyone knows someone on the Island that likes to go wheelin give me a shout.

east costers

hey iam from cape breton not too far from all yous lots of spots here to go mudden but dont know if there are any other explorer guys around i never seen none nice to see the east cost on here

WOW there are actually some guys from around here LMAO. Sorry aint been around to check the thread but been busy busy busy with getting my rig all ready for the annual FOX MOUNTAIN Mudd Drag/Trail Run comming up July 25,26 & 27. If anyone around here wants to get together this would be a great time to do so. I'll be with the rest of the club i'm in and would LOVE to meet some of the others guys/girls that love wheeling their Explorer as much as i do......;) ;) ;)

Explorers wanted

Well last chance really, This Friday Saturday & Sunday is FOX MOUNTAIN Poker Trail Run & Mud Bog Drag Racing would love to see some other Ex's out there......;);):D:D

Hey Bogfather and all. From Dartmouth, NS. Just bought my Explorer Nov. past. Completely stock. Trying to get all minor stuff completed before I look into mods, but still take my truck from time to time to the mud for play. Any suggestions on where to start for mods? any decent trails around NS without all the rocks? It's hard on the truck and my nerves. I have a buddy that drives a rover and we have stumbled on a couple of decent mud trails and water holes. Mine is a daily driver so I need to keep it runnin. Most of the Ex owners are daily drivers stock and aren't the best in the trails.

Hey Bogfather and all. From Dartmouth, NS. Just bought my Explorer Nov. past. Completely stock. Trying to get all minor stuff completed before I look into mods, but still take my truck from time to time to the mud for play. Any suggestions on where to start for mods? any decent trails around NS without all the rocks? It's hard on the truck and my nerves. I have a buddy that drives a rover and we have stumbled on a couple of decent mud trails and water holes. Mine is a daily driver so I need to keep it runnin. Most of the Ex owners are daily drivers stock and aren't the best in the trails.

Hey there Flygt good to see another guy from the area that likes to wheel their Xplorer. As for start off mods give her a tortion twist and some longer shackles to start and then let the ADDICTION take over LMAO. And as for trails around our area there are PLENTY. Myself and the club i'm part of do atleast one run per month, If you ever wanna get out look me up on our club site www.backcountry4x4club.ca under the same nick as here. Most of the runs are pretty stock friendly i mean i did them back when i was stock. here is my baby:
Picture011.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Glad you made it over to the club board there Flygt and glad we got to meet and makea run together ;) ;). Looking forward to see your X growing up from stock....Can't wait for next run bud............

I'll haveto get in on one of these runs... it's not too far of a drive. :thumbsup:

Oh for sure RoadBully, we have a blast like i said. We do all kinds of runs from Mild to WILD, all depends what your into really. and if you dun get a chance to make one of the runs you should deffinately try to make it to FOX MOUNTAIN 2009. It's a weekend rally Fri, Sat, Sun Friday Setup camp & drink all night, Saturday morning is the Poker Run all day run through the trails, Sunday Mudd Bog Races. But yeah if your ever down for sure post up and we'll get some of the guys together for some MUDDDDDDD ;) ;)

Sounds like a plan in the making. :thumbsup:

It was good to get out and meet the gang another run in the middle to end of October? CB installed today, shackles, add-a-leaf, TT on Sunday. Alignment Monday. Good Deal on tires?

Well it's finally happened guys and gals.... Old blue has made it back to the show. She now has a Manual 13-50 Transfer Case swapped into her from having a frigged up Electric 4405. So just wondering when some of us around the area can get a " Explorer Only Run " going?? I'm dying to get out now, so much so that i've resorted to climbing the HUUUUUGGGGEEEE Snow/Ice mounds around the area LMAO.....

hey bogfather, id like to get out for a run sometime with your club! im from down in the valley! let me know next time u guys are havin a run and ill try and make it down!

BogFather! My wife wants to move out there soon, so I be more than happy to go wheeling! Now, I just going to have to figure out what job I can find out there!

haha theres not a hell of alot bud!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not much anywhere, but she want's to be near her parents for a while! Maybe somewhere on the east coast the oil industry will open up.

Back