Powertrax No-Slip (Rear)

Exploder008.jpg

Winch1.jpg

Winch2.jpg

Winch3.jpg

Winch4.jpg

Winch5.jpg

[Edited by mav on 02-05-2001 at 08:14 AM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice Explorer!
Let me Welcome you to the Best Explorer Site on the Net!

Now just a Suggestion, You might want to shorten your Signature down to a total of 6 lines. There is a Rule on the site to limit the Signatures to 6 lines.

Well good luck with your Explorer. Let us know of any problems you have any Good luck you have, or anything at all!

what did you use to cover up the holes in the bumper from the license plate? also, are you haveing any problems with the 3" body lift?

EB2K,
Those two black things you see above the roller fairlead, are what the license plate holder screwed into. I just removed the screws and the license plate holder. I did have one problem with the body lift... Before you put one on, read GJarrett's page in the Explorer Registry (http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15264). He has a whole writeup on the 3' body lift about 3/4 of the way down. One of my pullys cut through the A/C line and cost me $675 worth of repairs... :(

thanks for the reply. i thought you had put some kind of button thing in the holes from the license plate. i must say that i think your X is one of the sharpest on the site. i have the top pic as the wallpaper on my computer. the 3" lift w/ 265's look sweet. i plan on getting the explorer pro comp 3" spindle lift and 265/70/17 bfgs and 17x8 rims this summer before i go off to college. once again sweet ride.

Hidden Winch mount

'94 XLT
5.5" superlift

How much?

Thanks

Deke Volk,
Check out this thread - Dead Link Removed. I'm compiling a list of everyone who wants a kit like this. Please post your info in this thread. Then I can add you to the list. Thanks for the interest... :)

Winch mount

How much is your estimate for hardware only??

Thanks

I'm not sure yet on a price. Keep a close eye on that other thread I posted in the For Sale/Wanted forum...

Back