Staff member
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
OBD-1 Kenobi
i know, yall will say 'do a search', but i need some actual input. I have two 12" JL audio w1 subs, 300 wats max, and i had a legacy blue diamond 600 watt amp pushing them both bridged. well, today, the amp finally went out (2 1/2 years, for a cheap amp). well, i need to replace it, so im wondering what would sound best? im leaning towards a rockford fosgate p8002 amp bridged (800 watts x 1 at 4 ohms, which my subs are set at) what do you think would be the best amp, for the best price, to replace my old one? thanks guys!

Search on Ebay, there are tons of amps on there. Good luck,

I got a Profile amp, theyre cheap and put out lotsa power. 2 year warranty too from crutchfield. and much cheaper than anything else.

Dont buy a crappy amp.... I have 2 10w1's and they are an amazing little sub. sq, spl, they do it all. What i would do is buy a JL 500/1. They arent cheap but they produce tons of power, and its a clean power too. Those Rockford amps just arent up to standards anymore. My 10's took 1st in state in their class when Usaci came through, it was only 141.3 db on new mics with 440 watts. New personal best is 147.1db.

Back