Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Truck

Votes: 211 81.5%
  • Sport-Utility Vehicle

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 7.7%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mnie has many names: On good days I will refer to it as my truck. On bad days or when I am working on it and a bolt won't come out easily, etc. I have been known to call it stupid f@3king POS, ******* child from ford, Mother F@#king crack eating beast of the poopie pile, You get the picture.

Here is is just called "Momma's Car", and right now "Momma's Car" is broken down with a tranny wiped out. Time to get the old Thunderbird up and going this weekend, its getting a motor rebuild :) .

Jim B :D .

"Murphy" ... as in Murphy's Law.

OK, it's not really that bad, but at this kinda mileage it feels like I'm always under the hood or under the truck!!

That or else "Squeaky" - no thanks to MICHIGAN'S CRAPPY ROADS!! (potholes that could consume a Kia in a single gulp)

Nasty Hoe :navajo:

I usually go with truck or just the explorer, but her special name is Jessica.

sexy susan is my rides name,, ex gal hated when i called her that!

Poll closed. You can still post in the thread.

i call it 3 names depending on who ask.
1.) Exploder
2.) Ol' Reliable
3.) Beast...cuz every X has that as a second or third name...

My old roomate deamed it ca-truck. Its not a car, its not a truck :)

I Call mine a Nava-JO on acation but usually a truck

I call mine a truck, but her special name is Sofia. I think that a girls name is more appropriate because most people do refer to their car as "her" and the name shows how much pride you put into her. It's all your opinion and nicknames will also come with ownership. I don't think I've came up with any nicknames for mine yet though, but I will.

We call it "beater" or the "splorer"

I call it my truck but my wife has nicknamed it Hank

I refer to mine as "The Plo"
Her legit name on her birth certificate is "Honey".
Reason for Honey is because I'd get real pissed fixin somethin, then apologize by saying Honey I'm sorry

The roller, exploder or the most common one Bessie ( got its name for screamin through some hills passin everything we could)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

mine was named by my friends as a joke...they called it the Mountainqueer...Mountaqueer..then just the QUEER..the hate my truck (SUV) has had to go through....but it got the last laugh....took it to my buddy who is a pin stripper and letterer and he put on the tailgate.......

Freddie MERCURY.....now i take it to car shows and people just shake there heads...unless it someone from another site i belong to...and then they just shake there heads and laugh...and can't believe i did it....
wish i could post a pic of it...but ...dont know how...the pics are on my cell phone...

Back