• Register Today It's free!

what is this lift?

chrisw2012

Reaction score
City, State
tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 sports trac
Well I was looking around and found 2 lifts and was wanting to know if both of them would work or either one would work. The first one is a traxda 02-05 2wd explorer /sports trac front and rear lift. The part # is 102020 it says it adds 1.5" in the rear and 2.25" in the front. What Linda lift is this??? It doesn't really say what it is or what it does????? The next one is ready loft 98-2011 ranger /edge /explorer / sports trac 2.25 leveling kit. I haven't seen anyone talk about this lift so just wondering if they work on our gtrucks part# is 69-2020

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Regarding ReadyLift torsion keys, tightening the bolts does exactly the same thing. Search.

LCA's and ball joints will be at the same angles with either method lifted the same distance.

Okay what about the other I looked but couldn't find what exactly it was

here's a link with all the info you need about lifts for the Sport Trac with torsion bars and rear leafs,,

it shows the cheapest routes to go, thus the thread name,,

all of the info on the page applies to your Sport Trac,,

you can combine different parts to get what you want for lift, be it an inch , or 5 inches total,,

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238214

the only other lift that is not mentioned is the 4 inch Superlift , but it is sort of pricey, and a bunch more difficult,,

slf-k494_w_xl.jpg

Back