• Register Today It's free!

What is this trim color?

SCMark

Reaction score
City, State
Anderson, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997XLT
Is there anyway to get a handle on the exterior trim colors. For example I want to replace a broken front bumper valance. The color options are Black, Tan, Medium Titanium, Graphite and Platinum. The exterior paint code is BA which is the Medium Prairie Tan. I ordered a Tan valance, but it is much lighter than the existing trim and seems to have a hint of brown in it. Could anyone let me know what this exterior trim color is? Can anyone guide me to a site that has the above mentioned colors with color swatches to show what the colors look like?

I'm not sure I follow, but the exterior trim code should be located on the door panel sticker where the interior trim code is located. But if you are only offered the colors you mentioned, why not just pop a black one on there? It's not really noticeable... You could also paint match it with Krylon to have the exact color you want...

I have a handle on the paint code from the VIN sticker on the drivers door. I am just trying to get the color of the trim to match it.

Back