• Register Today It's free!

Wheel Swap

frosty4

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Limited
Does any one have any ideas on which wheels may fit my 2005 Explorer Limited - it is stock (no mods) just looking for a different look. Any Mustang wheels fit without making any mods?

From what I have seen on here the 94-04 Mustang wheels fit without mods on the 3rd gen Explorers. If you look on the 3rd Gen pics thread you can see quite a few on there.

Actually, I have 2007 GT Mustang wheels on my 02 Explorer and I love the way that it goes around corners now. The stock 6.5 or 7 inch wheel just didn't cut it. I went with the 8.0 wide wheels with 235/65/17's on them. Looks great and has a great ride. I just tried to add a pic but couldn't. If you want to see what they look like, PM me and I'll send an email picture. Look at my profile picture, I just put it up with those wheels added.

Does any one have any ideas on which wheels may fit my 2005 Explorer Limited - ?

My 2005 Explorer came with Lincoln Navigator or Aviator 17" rims on it when I bought it, not exactly sure which vehicle they are from. From what I've seen of stock Explorer rims, the Lincoln rims look better.

Back