Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

VA Beach here myself. e-mail me at ANDYLANT2003@yahoo.com the next time you go out. I'd like to have a look at where y'all go. Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

pbo2274 said:
BY the way I am in VA beach ...

hey, do u play softball in bayville park every now and then? saw an x looks like ur's there

Nope... I dont play softball,,, but there is another X that was built just after mine that was the same color,, I had tried to have them join but they dont have internet access

tag

I might be able to make it to GWNF if a date is set. The later the better for me.

Just got my X today. Lemme know if you guys get together anywhere. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I'm interested

I would be interested in a Saturday run to GWNF in September.. Sunday's are generally reserved for worship services.

If you guys go anytime in september would anyone like to reserve me a passenger seat?

Sept 4-5

Lets wheel boys

Big Levels/Shoe Creek, GWNF.. it no matter. I just gotta get out, get muddy, pass the bourbon, beer, wine, shine and cigars so I can drink myself stupid around a campfire and forget about all of the time I've wasted worrying over that no good Clemson Tigerdevil

pbo2274,
Where do you go in Chesapeake? I have been to most places and they are off limits now. At least thats what the judge told me anyway. There is a place down near Elizebeth City, but its small. Where in VA Beach do you live? dgibson is not to far from me either I think. I live near the courthouse off Northlanding.

Somebody pick a date to go. later in September early October would be better. I go to the Gulf for 3 weeks in November.

Hokie said:
Sept 4-5

Lets wheel boys

Big Levels/Shoe Creek, GWNF.. it no matter. I just gotta get out, get muddy, pass the bourbon, beer, wine, shine and cigars so I can drink myself stupid around a campfire and forget about all of the time I've wasted worrying over that no good Clemson Tigerdevil

I feel your pain brother. I have spent many a night at the bottom of something. Time to move on. Stay busy and put it behind you. Maybe she will open her eyes. It may take a while, but you never know. :)

Josh said:
pbo2274,
Where do you go in Chesapeake? I have been to most places and they are off limits now. At least thats what the judge told me anyway. There is a place down near Elizebeth City, but its small. Where in VA Beach do you live? dgibson is not to far from me either I think. I live near the courthouse off Northlanding.

Somebody pick a date to go. later in September early October would be better. I go to the Gulf for 3 weeks in November.

the spot off of military hwy and canal isn't bad, but it can get ugly

dgibson_picture_123.jpg

I used to ride dirtbikes out there. The fuzz will run you out if you get caught. I used to go there and a place over by the shipyard, until I had to stand in front of the man. He told me if he ever saw me again he would put me in jail. Sooooooo, I don't traspass any more.

PS- When you getting rid of the beach tires? LOL!

What about Slades Park in Surry?

Josh said:
I used to ride dirtbikes out there. The fuzz will run you out if you get caught. I used to go there and a place over by the shipyard, until I had to stand in front of the man. He told me if he ever saw me again he would put me in jail. Sooooooo, I don't traspass any more.

PS- When you getting rid of the beach tires? LOL!

if u take the turn off to the right before u get down to where u can get to the lake, there aren't any no trespassing signs. those are all down by the entrance to the power line.

I took those tires off, and now i am running 35x14.50 boggers

unclemeat said:
What about Slades Park in Surry?

Slades is nothing but mud bogs where accessable, not to mention all the 2 wheeled traffic on the weekends. Best time is during the week. Be careful out there. I went to run through what I thought was a little mudhole and ended up to my headlights :mad:

So have we set a date to go the GWNF? Where are we going to go?

Well get a dam radio. You can wheel and listen to your precious foosball. LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hokie said:
Well get a dam clue. You don't miss VT football as a student
Touchy Touchy -------------- Geeze

Back