Who can pick me up some wheels in the San Diego Area? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who can pick me up some wheels in the San Diego Area?

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 X '19 Rngr
I want to buy some wheel off craigslist from the Rancho San Diego/Spring Valley area. But with gas prices, it would easier for some one down in that area to pick them up for me, and then I could just get them from them whenever someone is up this way or next time we meet.

These are for the F150 and I can paypal someone the money. Let me know if anyone can help me out;)

01010701150401041120080506dc2289951ea50cfa68007477.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Maybe. That is about 30 miles from me. Depends on how flexable the person is on picking them up. I can get there sometime tommorow but I am just not sure when.

Brian said he could pick them up. Maybe you could drop them off on your next trip to Fresno though:thumbsup:

I might be able to grab them from Brians place on Monday and then drop them off at your parents place that afternoon. I will be heading northbound then. I am not 100% sure on which way I will be going through LA though till Sunday sometime. If it works out I will call you and set something up with Brian as well.

Sure... I should be home Sunday... You go up the 5 right? or do you cut up the 210? Or Monday at My parents is good...You could see April then..:D

We'll be in the Valley this weekend, near Monroe H.S.

I might be able to grab them from Brians place on Monday and then drop them off at your parents place that afternoon. I will be heading northbound then. I am not 100% sure on which way I will be going through LA though till Sunday sometime. If it works out I will call you and set something up with Brian as well.

Matt, Give Brian a call, he just picked the wheels up. Thanks;):thumbsup:

I have the delivery fee covered;)

thumbnail.asp

Matt, thank you for dropping off my wheels;):thumbsup: But you forgot you Dr Pepper off the porch!!!:nono:

Now I'll have have to go buy a case of this at the litte place by me and bring some next time I see you :p:

Yes...this is original formula;)

large_10.jpg

Back