Who's Here From Florida? | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's Here From Florida?

I was just about to order some decals from Blee1099 maybe we could keep it here on the forum? May not be the cheapest route but we're supporting someone here on the forum. Someone could make a design and send it to him. Like I've. Said before I could make some but I have no computer as of now. If needs a new hard drive. I had hoped to get FLExplorers.com or.org going but that's when my computer took a ****. Had 5 different designs for decals and shirts made up too. A guy I work with was part of that group she. It was up and going.

Im all about forum support! Lets see what we can come up with.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Post #1 has been updated!

Here are designs I made on the focus forum that I tried to post on Facebook

figwhitemensffffff.jpg

shirtsback2.jpg

flfocu13.jpg

stock-illustration-509062-palm-tree-couple-vector.jpg

400_F_29130240_z68XCRi7g1TlsmVOtsoEnqrAYWc8amsP.jpg

i remember the old Flexplorers.
Jtrain whats up with the gay focus shirts.... LOL ;)

They're idea's for explorer shirts or decals. Just gotta put a explorer in place of the focus

Miami checking in. I'm down with River Ranches.

My rig (cept now it has a winch bumper and when I have the time to order me some winch locks I'll have my new winch installed on it. It looks way sicker now.

IMAG0022.jpg

Welcome, I knew someone would follow the pm or post from the old south Florida thread. Can't wait for a finished pic of you Trac, don't see too many of em in yellow.

Thanks for the heads up on this thread JTrain. Been trying to find a Florida meet up for a while. I'm in SouthTampa.

10e4odk.jpg

2qxnxxw.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on this thread JTrain. Been trying to find a Florida meet up for a while. I'm in SouthTampa.

Right around the corner from me. I'm in North St. Pete.

And nice Trac!

Yeah another got my pm, Idk if some of the others will. Specially since they posted on that other thread way back in 03 lol.

Welcome, I knew someone would follow the pm or post from the old south Florida thread. Can't wait for a finished pic of you Trac, don't see too many of em in yellow.

Preview. this is not the winch I am actually going to install. I got an X20 8000lb waterproof winch from 4 wheel parts.

Untitled-3.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

Looks good. I would like to get a sport trak for my self. They look tough guys.

Right around the corner from me. I'm in North St. Pete.

And nice Trac!

Thanks man. Really like your X too. Especially the roof rack and lights! Saw it on the facebook page. Very nice setup.

Thanks man. Really like your X too. Especially the roof rack and lights! Saw it on the facebook page. Very nice setup.

Thanks. I'm thinking about changing it though. If Santa brings me a welder I'll be building something pretty serious.

I'd like to build a roof rack. But I need to do other things first.

Naples/SWFL checkin in here!

I live in Ft Pierce is the facebook page still up and how can i join
:exporange

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So whats going on with decals and the meet at river ranch?

Back