• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Who's Here From Florida?

Jstcruz

Reaction score
City, State
Deltona, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ex XLT & 84 Ranger

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

AlexSport'00

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
GONE: 2000 Explorer Sport
Guys, I'd recommend using the facebook page if you don't see these notifications often. I tend to reply on there much faster. Just a thought so that you all don't miss out on meets... even though we haven't had one yet :( But like Jstcruz said we're hoping to meet on the 16th!

CADILLACPAPA

Reaction score
City, State
WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 EXPLORER XLT 4WD
West Palm checking in....

There don't seem to be a lot of us way down South here, but I am sure we can use quality to overcome quantity. Someone mentioned Ft. Lauderdale trails, I have a stock 4WD 02 EX so I can't do any "muddin'" but would love to try it out somewhere. All the off road places from the 70's and 80's in eastern Palm Beach County have been built up or closed off. Any ideas on good places in South Florida would be welcome. Keep the rubber side down! (Unless you're into rollovers)

FloridaState

Reaction score
City, State
Tallahassee, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT 4x4
Port St. Lucie
DUDE!!!! I am in Jensen Beach!

And wow, I've been away from the forums for a while...can't believe how this thread took off. I'm getting ready to move back to Tallahassee at the end of the month but I'd love to try and get something going after the move!

torqlox

Reaction score
City, State
Cape Coral, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
99' Mounty V8
Fort Myers/Cape Coral checking in!

Jstcruz

Reaction score
City, State
Deltona, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ex XLT & 84 Ranger
Anyone know whos this is? I see it in Orlando just about every time Im there. Ill have to stop in sometime and ask about it! Looks pretty sweet I think.

Picture0216131030_1_zps520dc9f5.jpg

FloridaState

Reaction score
City, State
Tallahassee, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT 4x4
Anyone know whos this is? I see it in Orlando just about every time Im there. Ill have to stop in sometime and ask about it! Looks pretty sweet I think.

Picture0216131030_1_zps520dc9f5.jpg
That's a sweet looking X. Is that a matte black or is it just the picture quality?

Jstcruz

Reaction score
City, State
Deltona, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ex XLT & 84 Ranger
Its matte

Alexdeluca

Reaction score
City, State
Orlando, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 explorer xlt
I saw that ex parked on ucf campus the other night and I was wondering if he was on the forum but haven't figured it out

Anduiril

Reaction score
City, State
Orlando, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer 4x4
I'm in Orlando and I'm up for meeting you guys:chug:. It'll have to be somewhere I can ride my Harley to for a while. The Ex is in Project stage right now. I have to rebuild the tranny.

Look forward to meeting you guys sometime.

HiImBrian

Reaction score
City, State
St. Petersburg, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Eddie Bauer
I'm in Orlando and I'm up for meeting you guys:chug:. It'll have to be somewhere I can ride my Harley to for a while. The Ex is in Project stage right now. I have to rebuild the tranny.

Look forward to meeting you guys sometime.
I'll have to be at the meet up you go to for sure. $20 says my Ex is louder than your Harley :D

Jstcruz

Reaction score
City, State
Deltona, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ex XLT & 84 Ranger
I'll have to be at the meet up you go to for sure. $20 says my Ex is louder than your Harley :D
Holy crap are you seriouse? :popcorn: I wanna see your Ex!!! lol. And the Hog :D

HiImBrian

Reaction score
City, State
St. Petersburg, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Holy crap are you seriouse? :popcorn: I wanna see your Ex!!! lol. And the Hog :D
Haha yeah I'm serious. I'll put a video on the Facebook page later.

Blakeybutt

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT
Duval popin' in. What's up fellas

Jstcruz

Reaction score
City, State
Deltona, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Ex XLT & 84 Ranger

Anduiril

Reaction score
City, State
Orlando, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer 4x4
My hog has stock pipes. I don't like the cops to hear me coming before they see me.:shifty_ey: And I don't like pissing off my neighbors when I come home at 2 in the morning.

eh cam

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto,Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 explorer sport
Cape Canaveral

I have a small condo in Cape Canaveral , looking forward to doing a road trip from Toronto in the new Ex, I got white because a black Ex after a round of golf is not cool. Best restaurants ever in the port !!! My wife went to school at Flagler !

J_Train

Reaction score
City, State
Citrus Springs, Florida and LaGrange, Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 xlt v8
Cool, so you like the Sport model? you plan on doing anything to it or have you already modded it some, or leaving it alone not that there's anything wrong with it stock.

eh cam

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto,Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 explorer sport
Driving to Fla

I have only test driven it once , mine arrives in 7 days. i was sold on it then and there. Warranty issues prevent me from chipping the engine, but the ecoboost videos on youtube are quite convincing , the question is, would the tranny deal with the extra grunt. I think ford has done a good job modding it.
My previous car was a 2004 impreza STI
and i need an SUV so with never having owned a ford ,the sport is a good fit ,
i think they deserve my business . As i write this, the snow is blowing outside
and can't wait to pick up my ride and drive south and enjoy florida hospitality
cheers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Anduiril

Reaction score
City, State
Orlando, Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer 4x4
Eh cam, you will have to keep us posted on when you come down. I know I'm up for a ride to the coast and I'm sure a couple others who live near would drive out that way too.