• Register Today It's free!

WiFi Hotspot

Ashi

Reaction score
City, State
Woodmere Never York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021Ford Explorer XLT
I have a 2018 Ford Explorer but I can not connect my Apple I phone to the WiFi hotspot. I put the right password into my phone and it keeps telling me I have the wrong password. My phone is Verizon wireless and the hotspot is AT&T. Are they compatible?

Yes wifi is a separate item from the carrier AT&T or Verizion. I would suggest you check the settings for the type of encryption like WEP or WAP they have to match as well as passowrd.

Yes wifi is a separate item from the carrier AT&T or Verizion. I would suggest you check the settings for the type of encryption like WEP or WAP they have to match as well as passowrd.

I too would check the encryption type. I have t-mobile and am able to connect to the wifi hotspot. There may also be an issue with some of the characters. Seems like I had an issue once where either the hotspot name or password had some characters (perhaps a space or special) that one of them didn't like.

I too would check the encryption type. I have t-mobile and am able to connect to the wifi hotspot. There may also be an issue with some of the characters. Seems like I had an issue once where either the hotspot name or password had some characters (perhaps a space or special) that one of them didn't like.
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

Back