will these 22's fit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

will these 22's fit?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

by the way, I'm asking if they will fit without any lift, if I just keep it stock height.

Thanks again.

Ok, where to begin... Ok, so you need to find out the rims bolt pattern. It should be a 5x4.5 to fit your truck. If you want to run them all the time, you could buy adaptors. Tires, again ask the guy what size tires are on the rims now. The size you will want will be a 265/35/22 or a 265/40/22. That will depend on the tires you have stock. I have 24"s on my explorer. Tires are a 255/30/24

24s-1.jpg

Forgot to add, no lift. No rubbing.

expired...

ok... i told the guy the bolt pattern and asked him if they would fit without any mods to the height and he said they would, apparently he owns a shop called J and S Performance in Alma, MI. The only thing I'm worried about is if I get them and then they don't fit what I would do.

I am going to Michigan City, IN which I believe is about 3 hours from him so I may wait to go check them out in person there, plus then I wouldn't have to pay $190 for shipping. Let me know what you guys think.

ttt....

could someone please photoshop the rims on my X for me? 1999 black explorer xlt
i'm trying to get a better idea of how they would look. thanks guys

Back