• Register Today It's free!

Woolys

hors_19

Reaction score
City, State
Lacey, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 XLT NBX
Heading to woolys tomarrow. Will be there about 8:00 if any one is interested in going. I am going with a buddy that has a heep with 35s and one that has an xterra that is stock. So if there is any one that wants to go or is going i will see u there. Oh yeah I will get pics too.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bro i live 45 mins from woolys in spring hill. im down to go whenever

bro i live 45 mins from woolys in spring hill. im down to go whenever

you should join us this weekend at Turkey Bay over at Land Between the Lakes....not far from Nashville, straight out I-24...maybe an hour? (Cadiz KY exit)

l8r, John:cool:

i would but im in panama city till saturday and my tranny is toast...

i would but im in panama city till saturday and my tranny is toast...

ok, just thought i would offer...

we go quite often, so whenever ya get the tranny fixed and wanna do some wheelin' just post up or shoot me a pm:thumbsup:

alright i appreciate it bro. ive never been there but ive been wanting to go for a while but i have no one to go wheelin with:thumbdwn:

alright i appreciate it bro. ive never been there but ive been wanting to go for a while but i have no one to go wheelin with:thumbdwn:

well, one of my buddies i wheel with lives near Dover, TN goes by the screenname rangersvt on therangerstation.com, like i said we go quite often

well the tranny has been fixed for some time now and the explorer is running like a champ.. i plan on going to woolys soon so if your ever going please shoot me a pm because me and a buddy are all ready to go :thumbsup: see ya

Back